We know that people rent properties for all kinds of reasons. As a tenant of First National Bentleigh you will be valued, respected and supported as our customer.
First National Bentleigh will also provide advice, guidance and support to tenants who are entering the rental market for the first time.
In return, we ask that you fulfil some obligations. These include:
When you are applying for a rental property, you will be required to provide personal information and information about your rental history, employment history and references.
You must provide verification of your identification (100 points).
Accepted forms of identification include:
- Driver’s licence (40 points)
- Passport (40 points)
- Proof of Age Card (40 points)
- Copy of Birth Certificate (20 points)
- Medicare Card (20 points)
- Utility Bills / Bank Statements (30 points)
- Reference from previous Owner / Landlord (20 points)
- Student ID or Concession Card (20 points)
- Current Motor Vehicle Registration (10 points)
Should your application be successful, you will be required to pay a holding deposit to secure the property which is equivalent to one month’s rent.
A rental bond will also be required at the time of taking possession of the property.
To apply for a rental property click here:
To find out more about our Rental Application Process, please Contact Us